2017 Camp Dates
*Be sure to see Important Information links available below!
|Varsity Camp (16-19 Year Olds)||June 11-16||$179|
|Middler Camp #1 (10-12 Year Olds)||June 18-23||$179|
|Jr. Varsity Camp (14-16 Year Olds)||June 25-30||$179|
|Beginner Camp #1 (8-10 Year Olds)||July 5-7||$79|
|Middler Camp #2 (10-12 Year Olds)||July 9-14||$179|
|Jr. High Camp (12-14 Year Olds)||July 16-21||$179|
|Beginner Camp #2 (8-10 Year Olds)||July 23-26||$99|
|Staff Training (all paid staff)||May 29 - June 2|
|Training Camp (all paid staff & volunteer counselors)||June 4-9|
|Counselor Debriefing (all counselors & paid staff)||July 26-27|
|Sr. Debriefing (all paid staff)||July 27-28|
Coming Summer 2017: Reset
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, and the new has come!
WHAT TO BRING!
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towel and toiletries (toothbrush, soap, hairbrush, etc.)
- At least 1 pair of blue jeans or long pants for outdoor activities
- At least 1 pair of tennis shoes (flip flops don't work for all the activities)
- MODEST casual clothes
- all shorts must at mid-thigh length or longer (no track shorts or short shorts)
- shirts/tank tops must cover stomach, chest, and strap lines (for ladies)
- no clothing with inappropriate words/advertisements containing: swearing, sexual innuendo, alcohol or tobacco advertising
- Light jacket
- Swimsuit (all swim gear & clothes must be modest)
**dark colored shirt/tank top must be worn over swimsuits**
- Spending money (we sell trinkets, waterbottles, snacks, and camp apparel)
- The most important of all, your Bible! (If you don't have one, it's ok. We have plenty here.)
WHAT NOT TO BRING!
- Extra money beyond what you will spend
- Valuables that could be lost, stolen, or broken
- Cell phones or any electronic game or device (you won't even need an alarm or clock radio)
- Any weapon
- Any alcohol or tobacco product
- Immodest clothes
- Cards and extra books and games.