2020 Camp Dates
*Be sure to see Important Information links available below!
|Staff Training (all paid staff)||June 15-19|
|Training Camp (all paid staff & volunteer counselors)||June 22 - 26|
|Super Varsity Camp (14-19 Year Olds) note - mature 14 yr. olds||June 28 - July 3||$199|
|Middler Camp #2 (10-12 Year Olds)||July 5 - 10||$199|
|Jr. High Camp (12-14 Year Olds)||July 12 - 17||$199|
|Beginner Camp #2 (8-10 Year Olds)||July 19 - 22||$115|
|Counselor Debriefing (all counselors & paid staff)||July 22 - 23|
|Sr. Staff Debriefing||July 23-24|
|Labor Day Leader/Disciple Retreat (High School & just graduated)||Sept. 5 - 7||$89|
Overcomer - John 16:33
(Printable 2020 Registration Form))
by ACTIVE Network
WHAT TO BRING!
1. Sleeping bag and pillow
2. Towel and toiletries (toothbrush, soap, hairbrush, deodorant etc..)
3. Jeans or long pants
4. At least 1 pair of tennis shoes
5. Modest, casual clothes
- all shorts must be no shorter than mid thigh
- shirts/tanks must cover stomach, chest, and strap lines
- no clothes with profane or vulgar words/phrases
6. light jacket or sweatshirt
7. swimsuit (all swim gear and clothes must be modest)
***dark colored shirt/tank must be worn over swimsuits
8. spending money for the snack shack/ offering if you choose
9. medications, epipens, inhalersetc.. if you need it. Please bring in the original prescription containers.
10. The most important of all your personal Bible!